Monday, May 5, 2014

The Best Way to Get Your Daily Exercise

Do you have physical limitations? Do you hate running or going to the gym? Has your physician told you multiple times that you need to exercise daily? Do want to lose weight or lead a healthier lifestyle?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should highly consider swimming!
http://www.hearos.com/earplugblog/best-swimming-ear-plugs-silcone-waterproof/

I am normally active whether playing sports, going on hikes, or walking my dog. Recently, I found less time for exercise, and began gaining weight. I have a lot to study, and an entire trip to the gym can total 3 hours. I simply did not have that amount of time. When I was young, my parents forced me to swim daily as part of a club. I took lessons and competed, but I just hated getting in the water on a cold day.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/9198125/Water-company-boss-says-dont-swim-after-heavy-rain-to-avoid-sewage-overflows.html

Thankfully, I do not have to deal with that at the gym. So, I decided to get back into swimming. I know it's an incredible full body exercise. I can burn calories, increase my heart's health, and feel better each day with many more health benefits. To be honest, I hate running and sports can take up too much time. Whereas, I can go to the gym for 20-30 minutes of intense swimming each day, and reap the incredible benefits.
For those of you looking to get your daily exercise, but haven't figured out just how to do that, I strongly encourage you to go to your neighborhood pool or local gym and try a simple 20-30 minutes swim. You will feel great, and absolutely not regret it. After all, who doesn't love to get in the pool for a swim? It can often be therapeutic and soothing as well. Each day, challenge yourself to swim more and more laps without taking breaks. Before you know it, you'll be swimming for 20 straight minutes. Running for 20 minutes would not have nearly as many benefits.
Let the laps begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment